Sunday 1 April 2012

Sunday Sun.











What I'm wearing: Miss Selfridge collar necklace, Zara open back tee, Zara panel trousers, eBay gold plated belt & H&M rings & cuff.





I usually moan about how ugly my hometown, Southampton is. But in the warm haze of a sunset over the water it was a perfect view to end a perfect weekend.
 Filled with shopping, fashion, make up counters, food, drink, films and laughs, all spent with my beautiful fellow bloggers Luce and Victoria.

From a hella busy week I was too tired to faff around with what to wear, so these beautifaal slouchy trousers from Zara were ideal thrown together with my open back white tee. Adding gold accessories to tone down the sports look and add some chic.
Hope everyones weekend was a good one, more soon!
X
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment