Tuesday 3 April 2012

Return of the Mac.





What i'm wearing: Zara white shirt, H&M brown leather look trousers, Primark mac coat, ASOS rose gold watch, H&M cuff, Miss Selfridge collar, eBay sunglasses & ASOS leopard bag.




The spring showers are finally here, so I thought it was the perfect time to whack out the mac that's been hiding away in my wardrobe for the winter months. Something I feel every girl should have as it's perfect to fling on in the rain and run errands in.
 Sticking with the natural/brown colours I paired it with my brown leather trousers, another item I found lurking in the H&M sale.
 I usually struggle to get trousers to fit me with my lanky height and awkward no-arse figure, but these are a perfect fit. And a snap at £7.
Plus this leopard print ASOS bag which I totally forgot I had (good sign that you have way too many clothes) and gold accessories to finish the look off.

More soon!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment