Sunday 18 March 2012

Happily Ever After.



 What I'm wearing: ASOS nude wrap dress, Miss Selfridge necklace, H&M cuff, vintage belt, ASOS envelope clutch, H&M and Frassy arty ring.












My cousins wedding was the first wedding I'd been to in years, so I was hella excited to find an outfit. And after hours of traipsing around shops, and continual flicking through ASOS I finally found this uh-mazing dress, and it's fair to say it was love at first sight.
Where I'm so tall I usually struggle to find a dress that gives me the length, but this was perfect, and the colour was gorgeous. Paired with turquoise and black accessories gave it the pop of colour and chic it needed.
A beautiful day spent with the beautiful Mullins family.
X(photos by Victoria Mullins photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment