Wednesday 28 March 2012

Smock Dress











What I'm wearing: Peony Lim floral smock dress, Uterque sunglasses & H&M turquoise stone ring.


Imagine my excitement when A) I see one of my favourite bloggers, Peony making and selling dresses and B) I come home from a long and boring day at work to find the cutely wrapped parcel waiting for me.

Uh how pretty is the dress?! Definitely lifted my hangover blues when I put it on. All the dresses she makes are made from vintage recycled fabrics and traditional cotton denim making them unique. The comfiness and beautiful colours of the dress make it perfect for long spring/summer days. Thinking I will probably pair the dress with either black tights or pastel pink skinnies.

I'm off to shake the rest of hangover off, more soon!
X




1 comment: